|• Have the show on a level surface.
• Every performance is arranged so the audience faces Magic Fred (like a theater).
• For indoor events it is best to have 8 feet of space from the wall to the first row of guests.
• If outside, the sun should be behind the children so they do not look into it.
• Performances should not be in traffic zones like doorways and patios.
• Reroute traffic flow by closing off areas, if needed.
• Don't tie balloons to chairs, tables or the foot of the stage because they obscure the view.
• Distractions should be removed - food, pets, toys, balloons, music & games.
• Magic Fred usually arrives 45 minutes early (or more). Allow 30 minutes to set-up the sound system, assemble tables and other props.
• No one should sit or stand beside the show including set-up time because of the space required to assemble things and the distraction they cause.
• Videotaping or photography is welcomed.
• A parking space and a hand carrying things are appreciated because I usually need help to load equipment (up to 6 trips).
• Strolling magic should be considered when a stand-up show is not possible.